SAG Domestique Services
3-Day Minimum to Book
Dates: Custom. Your choice!
• 1 rider: $990 per person / per day
• 2 riders: $495
• 3 riders: $375
• 4 riders: $295
• 5 riders: $275
• 6 riders: $250
• 7+ riders: $225
• Ride Food: We feed you energy products, fruits, nuts, a bevy of snacks, & cold drinks during the ride
• Breakfast: On your own
• Dinner: On your own
SAG VAN SERVICES: For Self-Guided
Road & Gravel Cycling Trips
Our “Sag Domestique Services” are for private groups who handle all of their own trip logistics (including route planning, dining, and lodging) and just need help with ride-support, transportation, mechanical assistance, and general assistance throughout their trip.
Let us help with daily ride-support, aid stations, lunches, bicycle and luggage transfers, shuttles, professional mechanical assistance, transportation, and much more…
Note: For Colorado trips we can help with route planning.
- Support Van (Ford Transit Passenger Van – Turbo)
- Professional Mechanical Assistance: Repair stand, tools, lube & cleaning supplies
- Ride support
- All Gas & Vehicle Expenses
- 1 Veloscapes Staff (
- A Bevy of Snacks During the Ride: Fruit, nuts, gels, energy bars, cold drinks…
- Aid Stations: tables, coolers, food utensils, etc.
- Bike Racks (10 total)
- Bike & Luggage Transfers
- Veloscapes Old School Customer Service & Professional Ride Support!
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Meals (however, energy products, snacks and cold are provided during the ride)
- Dinner shuttles
- A fresh lunch during the ride
- Veloscapes van travel days from Steamboat, CO. to the starting & finishing locations: $500 per day with a range up to 400 miles
- Towing a trailer for bike box storage – please inquire