CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Book With Confidence
We understand that your plans can change. Our cancellation policy is based on industry standards and allows you flexibility throughout the process. Below you will find our timeline of options and can choose either a refund or future trip credit based on your cancellation date. If you have any questions, please give us a call.
Veloscapes COVID-19 Plan & Policies for Private Groups
- We can work with your group individually to implement a plan that everyone is comfortable with.
Veloscapes COVID-19 Plan & Policies for Gravel Camps
Currently, in the year 2022, we recognize that COVID-19 is still prevalent throughout the world, and we understand you might have questions and concerns about your upcoming travel. We take direction from and adhere to all local, state, and national public health organizations’ guidelines.
We will try and do our best to let you know upfront what to expect regarding our COVID-19 policies, procedures, and guidelines. However, we cannot eliminate all the risks associated with COVID-19, we do plan to minimize those risks and run our trip as safely and responsibly as possible. Ultimately, it’s up to each individual to decide whether those risks are acceptable before deciding to travel with us.
Vaccination / Testing
- We highly recommend that all guests be vaccinated for Covid-19 before traveling with us. The Veloscapes staff is fully vaccinated.
- All guides and guests are required to wear masks in shuttle vans.
- All of our partnered restaurants will have outside seating options.
- All staging and meeting areas will be outside.
- Social distancing will be encouraged both inside and outside.
- We will provide masks and hand sanitizer and make sure both are readily available throughout the trip.
Trip Payment Policy
Trip Payment Policy
- A non-refundable $250 or 25% trip deposit is due at the time of booking. This reserves your spot & secures your dates.
- The remaining balance is due 100 days prior to the trip start date.
- If you sign up within 100 days of any trip, the full amount is due at the time of booking.
Private Trip Payment Policy
- For certain private and custom trips, our payment policy can vary. We will outline your payment policy in your trip overview document.
Trip Cancellation Policy
If you do need to cancel or transfer to another trip, we do ask that your request be in writing. Refunds begin getting processed once we receive your written cancellation.
|DAYS TO DEPARTURE||% REFUND OF MONEY PAID – AFTER DEPOSIT||*FUTURE TRIP CREDIT – AFTER DEPOSIT|
|76 to 100||75%||100%|
|51 to 75||50%||75%|
|31 to 50||25%||50%|
|0 to 30||0%||25%|
*For future trip credits, reservations must be made for a trip occurring within one calendar year of the original date of departure or funds are forfeit. For private and custom groups, your trip credit is based on an equally-priced future trip. Refunds will not be issued after a future trip credit has been chosen.
Cancellation Due To Covid-19
- If your trip is forced to be canceled due to COVID-19 we can transfer 100% of your funds (minus your deposit) to a future trip.
- For future trip credits, reservations must be made for a trip occurring within one calendar year of the original date of departure or funds are forfeit. And your future your trip credit is based on an equally-priced future trip.
Private Trip Cancellation Policy
- Our custom and private trip cancellation policies can vary. If you’ve organized a private or custom trip with us, your payment policy will be outlined in your trip overview document.
- Adding a layer of travel insurance for your upcoming trip is an additional option you can look into.