Custom Gravel & Road
For private groups and companies looking to experience a custom trip — this is our specialty! We listen, research, and design world-class cycling adventures. Your time, your place, and your people.
HOW IT WORKS
You tell us where you want to go, for how many days, the style of riding you prefer, the level of lodging, and your group’s dining preferences. We can then start designing a fully-custom itinerary for you.
We work a little differently here at Veloscapes and are proud to offer extremely flexible itineraries. For example, we can research and book your lodging for you (and simply charge you the lodging cost plus 15%), or you can book your group’s lodging yourself. For dining options, we research and provide you with multiple choices to choose from and provide dinner shuttles for you. However, we prefer you pay for your meals as you go. We do feed you energy bars, snacks, fruit, nuts, drinks, and lunch during your rides and this is included in your pricing.
We pride ourselves on finding the area’s absolute best rides and look for routes with as little traffic as possible. And our industry-leading ride support is staffed with a mechanic and a very experienced cyclist as your guide.
Note, we can also price breakfast, dinner, and lodging into your overall trip cost — if that type of tour package works better for you.
- Destination of your choice
- A minimum of 3-days to book
- 2 Riders: $675 per person / per day
- 3 Riders: $450
- 4 Riders: $337
- 5 Riders: $270
- 6+ Riders: $225
- Veloscapes travel days to-and-from the trip start & finish locations (coming from & to Steamboat, CO.). The first two-days are free (450-mile range). Then $400 a day.
- Take $25 off per person / per day for Steamboat trips
- For trips outside of Colorado or that are not already one of our existing tour locations, we will charge a very reasonable scouting fee as we will do a recon trip for research. Please inquire.
- Support Van (2018 Ford Transit turbo 15 passenger)
- Support Cargo Trailer (for groups of 7 plus riders)
- 2 Veloscapes staff (van driver & guide/mechanic)
- Detailed daily ride sheets. With downloadable GPS tracks as well
- All Transportation
- Bike Racks (10 total)
- Bike & Luggage Transfers
- Professional Mechanical Assistance: repair stand, tools, lube & cleaning supplies
- Basic First Aid Kit (and a certified CPR guide)
- A Super Fresh Lunch During the Ride: meat, vegetarian, and plant-based options
- Aid Stations: tables, coolers, food utensils, etc.
- During the Ride: gels, energy bars, fruit, nuts & hydration supplies
- Veloscapes Old School Customer Service & Professional Ride Support!
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Meals (however, a super fresh lunch is served during the ride)
Ride Bikes In Epic Places!
Get In Touch!
Please send us a message with any questions you might have.